Theory: Diving Center SHARK
Open-water dives: Mediterranean, Croatia, Medulin
€ 290,00 per person, at least 3 persons
Boat-trips, gas and scrubber are not included.
Course fees must be paid in full before the beginning of the course.
Our service: theoretical and practical instruction
Prerequisites: At least 18 years old, Nitrox certification (CSU or equivalent), medical certificate (not older than 1 year – the form is available from us).
Duration: 1 day (about 4 hours theory, 1-2 open-water dives)
- How a CCR (closed-circuit-rebreather) works
- Functional tests before, during and after the dive
- Care and maintenance of CCRs
- 1-2 open-water dives
- Buoyancy peculiarities compared to diving with open systems
- Body position, trimming
- Correct breathing when diving with a CCR
- CCR and breathing resistance