Theory: Diving Center SHARK
Open-water dives: Mediterranean, Croatia, Medulin
€ 900,00 for 1 person
€ 800,00 per person for 2 persons
4 days with 6 dives
Boat-trips, gas and scrubber are not included.
Course fees must be paid in full before the beginning of the course.
Our service: Theoretical and practical instruction, course material, diving certification card.
Prerequisites: At least 18 years old, Nitrox certification (CSU or equivalent), medical certificate (not older than 1 year – the form is available from us).
Duration: 4 days (about 16 hours theory, 6 open-water dives)
- Pros and cons of different equipment configurations
- Physical and physiological effects of diving gases
- Different decompression procedures and use of software programs
- Decompression sickness and treatment
- Specific concerns of gas management during decompression dives
- Dive planning and emergency procedures
- Psychological aspects of diving, coping with stress
- Usage of reel and salvage bag
- Emergency exercises (SCR-diving, bailout ascent with decompression stops)
- Bailout exercises
- Handling of 2 stages